Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Treadwall V 6
Treadwall V 6
- The V frames are vertical-only options that have the size for climbing movement with a minimal footprint. The 6-foot wide climbing surface fits snugly against a building wall allowing full width climbing movement in spaces no other equipment will fit. This is the smallest possible way to get climbing into an area. The V6 is optimized for schools, fitness areas such as small studios and rehab areas. Available in 10 or 11 foot wall heights, Base and Pro packages, and an exterior upgrade for outside use.
- Motorless and self paced
- A simple philosophy lies behind every Treadwall: a rotating wall should move by body weight alone at the climber’s pace. When the climber moves, the wall rotates: when the climber stops, the wall stops.
- Vertical only simplicity
- Built in a vertical position, the V6 is a small footprint Treadwall that offers the simplicity of vertical movement without added adjustments. This is the easiest unit to operate.
- Modern Design
- Newly re-designed frames give the Treadwall FT series a modern and sleek look, at home in any setting. Wood panels, dark grey frames and intuitive controls combine for a complete package.
- Minimal Footprint
- Featuring a narrow footprint, the V6 Treadwalls are designed to fit in the absolute minimum space with the challenge and full movement of climbing.
- Industrial design with no wear parts
- The Treadwall has a rugged industrial design proven over 28 years of hard commercial use. There is minimal maintenance and no scheduled wear parts to worry about.
- Full warranty and support
- All Treadwalls are backed by a six year parts/one year labor and electronics warranty, and the support of Brewer Fitness with 28 years of pioneering work in the climbing and fitness.
- Weight: 900 Pounds.
- Construction: Steel framework with custom-machined wood panels.
- Placement: Inside standard - outside with exterior upgrade.
- Width of Climbing Surface: 6 feet.
- Total Length of Climbing Surface: 18 feet.
- Number of Possible Hold Placements: 216.
- Angle Range: vertical only.
- Mode of Control: Electro-hydraulic braking and resistance.
- Electrical Requirements: 9 VDC (1500ma) Plug-in transformer (supplied) or battery used.
- Electronic Display: Measures distance (feet or meters), time and calories. Time and distance goals can be pre-set.
- Frame Color: Anthracite gray is standard. Custom colors available.
- Panel Color: Natural wood.
- Holds: Set of 45 custom training holds in 3 color groups, with optional 14 ladder Line(tm) holds.
- Maximum Hold Size: 2.5 inches high by 6 inches wide.
- Floor Mat: 4 feet x 6 feet custom mat, 1.25 inches dual foam, black 14 oz. vinyl cover.
- Six years parts, one year electronics and labor.